The Charming Tyrants

The Charming Tyrants

Good Words

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way. - Anon

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Charming's 1st Birthday posted a little late :)

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know I've been a slacker. I didn't post for Charming's 1st birthday. Let me tell you he was adorable. He was the Prince and he had a crown to prove it.



He was a bit uncertain about playing with his cake. He kept looking at Mama & Papa as if to say "Really, you'll let me do this?"



But then he got into it. Although more of the cake ended up his nose than in his belly!



He loved his presents, although I'm not sure if it was the presents or the tags!







One of his favorite toys is this box that his diapers came in!

No comments: