The Charming Tyrants

The Charming Tyrants

Good Words

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way. - Anon

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

At the Park

Last week was the 10th annual Wasatch Front Shop Hop.  For those of you who don't know what that is, consider yourselves lucky that you have not yet been caught up in the insanity.

I went.

And I went with the kids.

To all 15 shops.

The farthest north being in Brigham City, the farthest west in Tooele and the farthest south in Springville.  Don't feel sorry for me I brought it upon myself.

All kidding aside I did enjoy visiting most of the shops and seeing all the wonderful quilts and fabrics.

Papa took pity on me and went with us on Saturday to visit the last 4 shops.  I told HT if he could be patient and obedient then we would get lunch and go to the park after we got done.

We ate at a place called Two Jack's Pizza, so if you ever find yourself in Springville and you are hungry you should try them, it was very good pizza, loved the hand tossed crust and the sauce.


It was a very lovely day and the boys were glad to be out of the car and to have some fun at the park.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we need more pics with mom in them
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are adorable, but Bonnie is right. I'm not sue I've seen a photo of you.
-FringeGirl

Mary said...

So cute! Little boys with caps on backwards just steal my heart!

More Than Words said...

Aww! Cute pictures!! The park is always a winner!