The Charming Tyrants

The Charming Tyrants

Good Words

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way. - Anon

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Name Change


I'm thinking of changing the boy's names to Mr. Twister and Dr. Destructo,  'cause no one can move through a room faster and leave a trail of toys and games and crayons, etc, etc, etc in their wake faster than they can.  And it's not even noon yet!

Maybe I should change the blog title too, call it "Raising Cain and Able".

What do you think?

Or I could just hire a nanny and/or a maid.

Oh wait, we're broke.

Drat.

Never mind.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I hate to tell you this, but it doesn't get any better as they get older.

Annette said...

Ha ha at "Raising Cain and Able".
I'm with you on needing a nanny or maid! Too bad it will never actually happen. ☺

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

That picture looks really familiar... Your boys are precious! Thanks for visiting me. Enjoy those boys.