The Charming Tyrants

The Charming Tyrants

Good Words

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way. - Anon

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Friends

HT has been lonely since the neighbors moved last month, so I have been trying to keep him happy and occupied, but it's not the easiest thing to do.  We have scheduled several play dates with friends but haven't been able to keep them all for various reasons, but we did manage to meet up at Chuck E. Cheese's a week or so ago for some fun.  It's not the kind of place you go to for the food.  Rather like an indoor arcade for the under 10 crowd and for a few dollars we got 50 tokens and more than an hours worth of play for the boys while us moms sat and talked each others ear off.

Good times.







6 comments:

Jared said...

I love air hockey!!!!

Hunca Munca said...

Yeah, that air hockey table looks cool. I was too stingy with the quarters last time we were around one, and the kids were mad at me. I hate Chuck E Cheese's but now I know there is at least one good thing about it. Tell me next time you go...and BTW I bet Sam would love playing ice hockey with Henry. Alex too for that matter. Call me up!

Mary said...

Love the big smiles! I bet there were belly laughs to go with them!

Sara said...

What a beautiful smile!! You are so brave. I just can't bring myself to do the "Chucky Cheese". My husband and his dad took the boys once and he's since refused to go back! :-) I know, I know, we should suck it up for the kids! :-)

Actually, we really should start making some trips to prepare for Disney World this Spring. Yikes!!

Michelle DeRusha said...

Chuck E. Cheese gives me a migraine...but I admit, the boys love it (too bad they only go about once every 2 years!). But maybe I should give it another shot? Now that the boys are older, they might do better...and I might actually get to sit and gab.

Anonymous said...

The boys look so cute playing together. Glad you got out and had some fun.
-FringeGirl