The Charming Tyrants

The Charming Tyrants

Good Words

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way. - Anon

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Six Months Old


My sweet baby boy who turned six months old a few days ago, is so full of personality and is curious about everything.  He woke up from his nap this afternoon with a cheerful disposition so we went outside for a bit.  I think his tooth has finally broken through.  He is trying to sit up on his own and once sitting can hold himself up fairly well.

HT hated the grass as a baby, maybe because of the eczema.  His skin is very sensitive.  You would set him down on it and he immediately lifted his hands and feet so he wouldn't have to touch it.  EM doesn't seem to mind it.

Oh, and HT tells me today after having a pretend conversation on his pretend cell phone with Auntie and he gave her a pretend kiss good-bye and got one in return, "I like kisses, you know.  Sometimes, Grandma kisses me on da back of the neck and I wike it, I weally, weally do!".  Lock up your daughters!

Another crazy spring day here.  It snowed Saturday through Tuesday, but today it is nearly 60 degrees.  I think we'll grill burgers for supper.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your baby is SO beautiful! I love those photos. Funny pretend phone conversation...kids can make you worry. ;-)

-FringeGirl

Jo said...

Oh he is just precious!
Totally brightened my day just looking at those bright blue eyes.

static said...

He's a cutie