The Charming Tyrants

The Charming Tyrants

Good Words

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way. - Anon

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Later Mater


HT really likes the Pixar movie Cars.  He has been pretending that he is Lightning McQueen, that I am Sally and that Papa is Mater.  For the past week he has been calling me Sally whenever he addresses me.  I'm sure strangers think my name is Sally, and probably wonder why my son is calling me Sally rather than Mama.  I told him I was his Mama and he could call me Mama,  he said "Oh, I sought you were Sally."  But the funny thing was what he said about his Papa the other day while he was getting ready to go for a bike ride.  "Papa's an old stinky guy . . . we should buy a new fawzher that's not stinky."

So what do you think of the new model?  Still as goofy, but cleaner.  
We love you Papa!

2 comments:

Jared said...

The buck teeth are about right...

Charming's Papa said...

GIT ER DONE!