The Charming Tyrants

The Charming Tyrants

Good Words

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way. - Anon

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Picture of Grace


Dancing on the patio at my wedding.
We hired a swing band.
This is one of my favorite pictures from my wedding it is of my nieces and nephews enjoying a moment to be themselves, to let go for an evening and spend time in each others company.

I'm linked up today with Emily at Chatting at the Sky, click here for more photos.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Lovely times! :O)

emily freeman said...

I had to click on your photo and make it bigger just to stare. It is so full of life. Thank you for sharing it with us today!

Michelle DeRusha said...

I love it, too -- everyone laughing, talking, touching. Grace indeed.