The Charming Tyrants

The Charming Tyrants

Good Words

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way. - Anon

Friday, November 12, 2010

Family


I'm linking up today with Alicia at More than Words for Friday Photo Flashback.

This picture was taken at Christmas time in 2001.

All my siblings and their families came home for Christmas that year.  It was the first time we had all been together for Christmas, probably since we were all still at home and it was the best Christmas we had ever had, at least I think so.

This was also the last Christmas we had with my dad.  He's the one wearing the cowboy hat.

I'm the only female over the age of 4 who hadn't dyed her hair.

Even some of my nephews had colored their hair.

I'm fourth from the left standing on the back row.

Did you ever see such a motley crew?  I love them all a whole bunch and am ever thankful to be blessed with such.

Click here for more flashback fun.
Friday Photo Flashback

4 comments:

More Than Words said...

What a great big bunch!!! What a blessing to have such a big family!

XmasDolly said...

I have a huge family too, but I play hell getting everyone together. Outside is about the best place to take a picture of such a big group huh. but I love those kind of pictures with everyone together. Thanks for sharing. Following you already. If you're not busy Monday come on over and play along with us on Monday's Music Moves Me. It's tons of fun. Have a great weekend.

Susan Cook said...

That's a great picture! Awesome to get everyone together & capture that moment.

Thanks for stopping by mine -hope you have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful picture!

I wish my whole family could get together for Christmas.
-FringeGirl