The Charming Tyrants

The Charming Tyrants

Good Words

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way. - Anon

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Handsome

I took my baby in to get his first haircut yesterday and he was such a little trooper.  It helped that my friend has cut many a boy's hair and was fast and efficient.  He sat in the chair all my his self, wiggled a bit, but was "mostly" cooperative.
He no longer looks like a baby but a little boy.
 Isn't he handsome?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw. He's so handsome! I remember my boys' first haircuts. Sad. Now with a girl I can procrastinate it a bit longer. ;)

Joyce said...

He is adorable! Love that smiley face : )

Susan DiMickele said...

this brings back some really good memories. He is sooo cute!

I cried my eyes out at Nick's first haircut. I couldn't even go there.

Anonymous said...

Awww...he looks adorable!

-FringeGirl