The Charming Tyrants

The Charming Tyrants

Good Words

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way. - Anon

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Painting

Lately HT has been into painting, finger painting and doing other crafty things all of which are potential mess makers.  

(I am not a neat freak as anyone who has been to my house can testify to, but I have a hard enough time keeping up with the mess that is everyday so I am reluctant for anything to contribute to it.  And don't even talk to me about the paper monster that seems to breed and grow on every surface it touches.)

Anyway he has been having fun and here are a few pictures to prove it.




This post was inspired by "Frame It Friday" .

Also did you notice the "You know you're a parent when.." sidebar?  If you have anything you would like to add, leave me a comment.

Toodles

2 comments:

Hannah*Lily*Ben said...

What talent! :) I can see he was very proud of himself!!

Thanks for joining "Frame It Friday!"

Liz
Loving This Mom Stuff

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have an artist in the making. My kids have also always loved to paint. The only time it really bothered me was when my son painted my living room floor while I was sleeping. That was a bad mommy moment.

You know you're a parent when...
"You find yourself watching Dora even when you're alone."

"The only thing you can find to write with is a crayon."

"You wonder if wearing vomit is in style."

Man, I could do this all day! SO fun.

Thanks for leaving a comment on the fringe today and for giving me the link to your blog!
-FringeGirl