The Charming Tyrants

The Charming Tyrants

Good Words

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way. - Anon

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

You Know You're A Parent When . . .

a once tidy guest bedroom has turned into the Island of Sodor.
Your home office has become a nursery,
the office has been moved into the living room,
there are toys in every room and on every surface/floor of your house,
and you wouldn't have it any other way!

What about you, do you have a "You know you're a parent when" moment?  Leave me a comment, I would love it if you would share.

3 comments:

Annette said...

I thought of one the other day..."You know you're a parent when it's 3:00 PM and you realize you're starving because you fed the kids lunch but forgot to eat it yourself." ☺

Unknown said...

Yeah, did you notice I added a few new ones to the sidebar?

ann.e said...

I remember coming to the point where I didn't mind spit-up on my shirt - ew! I would have DIED before I was a mom :)