|HT with bobble head Nora, September 2007|
Let me back up a little.
You remember this post, the one where I tagged you, well since none of you (and YOU know who YOU are) have responded and I have been sitting on pins and needles waiting for someone to put on their writers cap and play along, because it really is kinda fun, I will share with you the answers we have received from Nora Roberts to said questions in said post.
|HT, September 2007|
|HT, September 2007|
1. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
"The amount of wood the woodchuck can chuck varies depending on the type of wood to be chucked and the age, weight and experience of the wood chuck. And, of course, the quality of his dental hygiene. Not all woodchucks are created equal." - Nora
2. We know that Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, but how could he pick a peck of pickled peppers, because don't peppers have to be pickled after they are picked?
"Perhaps the progress of pickling and peppers is a puzzle to you. Proponents proudly produce peck upon peck of previously pickled peppers for the pickled pepper prefering public." - Nora
3. When Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch that pail of water, why did Jack fall down and break his crown and did Jill really come tumbling after?
"Jack has such an ego he thought he should be wearing a crown. He actually fell down and broke his butt, and Jill laughed hers off." - Nora
4. I heard when Tweetle Beetles battle in a bottle with their paddles and the bottles on a poodle and the poodle's eating noodles they call this a muddle puddle tweetle poodle beetle noodle bottle paddle battle and I was wondering, why do they battle and what kind of noodle is the poodle eating?
"Tweetle Beetles are born to battle even though the paddle rabble gets them addled. The poodle gets kudos for eating egg noodles till she can say toodles and go back to her doodles." - Nora
Hm, do Tweetle Beetles Twitter?
Sorry, got distracted for a moment.
5. Did the North-Going Zax and the South-Going Zax ever solve their dispute or are they still standing there in their tracks in the prairie of Prax? Don't the North & South going dudes have to pee yet?
"As neither will accept the facts, Zax North-Going and South stubbornly stand stalemated on the Prairie of Prax. Like all guys, North and South pee as they go." - Nora
6. If you could wish to wish a wish, what wish would you wish for?
"If I could wish for a wish I'd wish for everybody to wish for a wish so we have a wish for a wish-a-thon." - Nora
7. For Christmas would you rather have Merry Christmas Mush to munch or flapjacks flapped by a fat flapjack flapper in a flat flapped-jack cap?
"My mouth says muh to Merry Christmas Mush, but I do flips for flapjacks." - Nora
8. I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, which thought would I have thought?
"I'm always thinking I thought I thought but often I only thought I thought and have only begun to think. However, I think if we think we thought then we did indeed think the thought. (It's very Zen.)" - Nora
There you have it, the famous Nora Roberts playing blog tag, and on my blog!
Is that exciting or what!?
Okay maybe not.
As my 4 year old would say . . . "Mama you're lloosional!"
It probably was delusional to think that someone would play along, so its good to know Nora's got my back.