The Charming Tyrants

The Charming Tyrants

Good Words

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way. - Anon

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Oh, Snowy Day

We woke up this morning to nearly 10" of snow and they are saying that we are going to get even more this evening into tomorrow and then getting another storm tomorrow night.

HT was very excited to see the snow and insisted on going out this morning before breakfast.  Papa was shoveling the driveway so I let him go.  He wanted to build a snowman but I made him wait until after we got home from church.

How'd we do?

Our poor tree lost several of its branches so we used them for the arms.
 And if anyone can explain the next three pictures to me, 
 especially why my son decided to stick his head in the snow, 
 I would really like to know.



They came inside cold and wet, then snuggled under a blanket and watched cartoons the rest of the afternoon.

I'm thinking we'll have coffee cake and hot cocoa for supper.

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh! That is the cutest thing! Him sticking his head in the snow! I love it - he's just enjoying it from head to toe!

Mary said...

That sounds like just about the perfect Sunday!
It was almost 70 here today...I can't believe some parts of the country already have snow! (I'm assuming you're in the USA, anyway!)

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness!!! Can't believe all the snow you got. Your snowman is awesome!! Such fun.

-FringeGirl