The Charming Tyrants

The Charming Tyrants

Good Words

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way. - Anon

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

I'm back.

Did ya miss me?

No.

Is it because you didn't even know I was gone?

Ah well . . .

I came back to over 100 blog posts waiting for me in my reader. I am not going to get them all read, just so you know.

Bet you're just dying to know where I was. If I tell you, you'll just get all jealous and we wouldn't want that now, would we?!

But I can tell you we didn't buy a fat pig.

Nor a fat hog.

I will however show you a few of the pictures I took.

Had a lovely visit and brunch with family in Minneapolis.
Relaxed in Grandpas hammock.
Watched the clouds roll through the late afternoon sky.
Played "King of the Hill".
Hitched a ride.
Read stories with Grandma.
Watched a dragonfly play in the lilies.
Caught up with old friends.
Went to the races.
Managed to get one photo of the four of us together.
Found a comfy spot to watch cartoons.
 Enjoyed a garden in full bloom.
Pontoon boat ride, fishing poles and one on the line.
Flittering butterfly in a field of daisies.
Afternoon spent reminiscing over times past.
Went fishing.
And went fishing some more.
A summer vacation at the lake never disappoints.
Hated to say goodbye.
But home beckoned.

2 comments:

The Farmer Files said...

Your pics are beautiful!

Jared said...

Nice Sis!