The Charming Tyrants

The Charming Tyrants

Good Words

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way. - Anon

Sunday, October 28, 2012

First Day of School


Yes I know what day it is and yes I know that this post in nearly two months after the fact.  Sometimes remembering is like that.  Sometime distance creates perspective.

Sometimes I have know idea what I am talking about.

Anyway, September was full to the brim with happenings not the least of which was HT's first day of school.  He is really enjoying himself and most of all loves riding the bus and his favorite part of school is recess.
 

Someone was not very happy about being left behind and still thinks he ought to be able to ride the bus to school also.



And speaking of school, for some strange reason I volunteered to teach a monthly lesson on "Art Appreciation" to HT's classroom.  Only for the love of my son.  The binder they gave me is full of things that seem to me to be more than a Kindergartener has the attention span for or the aptitude for.  Perhaps I give them too little credit.  Either way . . . heaven help me!

No comments: