See her cute button.
1. Have you ever been on a real sleigh ride? How about the warm weather version - a carriage ride?
We went on a carriage ride on our wedding day. My nieces and nephews arranged for it to take us from the church to our reception. The horse pooped right in front of the church just before we got into the carriage. Fun times.
2. What's your policy on 'chain mail' . . . you know, the emails you receive that are often some sort of poem/blessing/good wish that asks you to sent it on to 10 or 12 friends? Do you delete without opening, read and trash, read and trash and then worry you won't be blessed/lucky/protected? Do you delete the sender from your contacts or just go ahead and send the love onward?
Depends, if I don't know the sender I don't open it and if I do know the sender I will read it then trash it. Unless it's too long then I may only read a part of it. I don't usually send them along. Actually I can think of only one time I forwarded one only to find out via snopes.com that the whole thing was a hoax. So yeah . . . and if I didn't believe in grace, I might need an email to bless/luck/protect me, but I do, so somehow I think I'm covered.
3. Who is your favorite character in any of the Christmas movies and why?
Right now I totally identify with the mom in "A Christmas Story". With two small boys, I haven't eaten a hot meal since the day my oldest was born.
4. Share a favorite quote.
Well since you got me thinking about movies . . .
"And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva . . ."
5. What's your favorite holiday scent?
The smell of fresh baked anything.
6. Does the Christmas season stress you out? In what way?
Um, not really and sort of.
Tree still not up, check.
Shopping still not done, check.
Projects still not finished, check.
Cookies still not baked, check.
But hey, why get stressed over things you can't control. No money, no energy, no job, no fun.
Actually because I have relaxed a bit about it all, I am enjoying this year more than last.
7. What's the best thing about your life right now?
What's not to like, a heart full of love and a sink full of dirty dishes! (If there's a dish fairy out there, it seems to always get lost when coming over to my house.) And of course these three guys.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
"Deck the harrs with boughs of horry, fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra."
|This charming window display belongs to|
Aunt Elsie's Trinkets and Treasures
in Gardner Village.
Now head on over to Joyce's for more random thoughts and hodgepodge fun, that is of course after you have left me a comment, you should always leave a comment, or not.
Cricky rinky here.