The Charming Tyrants

The Charming Tyrants

Good Words

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way. - Anon

Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Last Word

Remember yesterday when I showed a lovely photo of my pear tree in full bloom.  Well April had to have the last word and this is what greeted me outside my window this morning . . . .


The "nice" thing about a spring snow is that this will all be melted by tomorrow and the bad thing about it is that this will all be melted by tomorrow and I will have a soggy, wet, muddy mess everywhere.

It's like April has a grudge and is telling May to get ready for the floods.  That or they ran out of Head and Shoulders in heaven and all the angels have really bad dandruff.

2 comments:

Laura said...

ahhh! I would have cried. We've just had high winds and rain in my part of the world. Actually ( I hate to tell you this but,) my daffodils bloomed for the first time yesterday - must have been their tribute to Wills and Kate :)

The Farmer Files said...

I hope you have had some warmer temps the last few days! I about came undone when we had snow April Fool's. That about made this San Diego native come unglued!